We know your dog won’t run away from this alligator. In fact, these tasty all-natural dental chews won’t stand a chance. Made with only six primary ingredients, these fun, effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental dog chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Crude Protein 1.1%, Crude Fat 2.3% - 4%, Crude Fibre 13.7%, Moisture 12%.
Alligator M contains: 2,940 kcal/kg or 88 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
Always have fresh water available for your dog.
As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed.
Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
All orders are packaged by hand with care, and delivered in a sustainable and plastic free postal box!
Our parcel boxes are made from FSC cardboard which is recyclable and biodegradable. For extra protection we use biodegradable packaging chips which are made from potato starch and even dissolve in water. We also use kraft paper tape which is vegan and water activated!