Ox jerky chews are a 100% natural chew with a tough texture and rich flavour for a satisfying, long lasting chew. They make a great snack for dogs of all ages and sizes, especially dogs who enjoy chewing and require longer-lasting chew treats.
They are low in fat, high in protein, completely digestible and a perfect accompaniment for any healthy diet.
Naturally high in protein and low in fat.
Green & Wild's believe in truly natural, healthy chews and treats, with no ingredients you can trust; all responsibly and sustainably sourced. No rubbish, no fibs, no compromise!
Made With Love
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox tendon
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
100% Ox Tendon.
Crude protein 69.88%, Crude fat 24.49%, Humidity 12%, Crude ash 1.49%.
This is a complementary treat for your dog as part of a healthy, balanced diet. Feed responsibly as a treat or reward, recommended no more than 2-3 treats a day, depending on the size of your dog.
Suitable for dogs from 4 months.
Always make sure that your dog has plenty of good, clean lovely fresh water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Not for human consumption.
Re-seal after opening to keep nice and fresh!
All orders are packaged by hand with care, and delivered in a sustainable and plastic free postal box!
Our parcel boxes are made from FSC cardboard which is recyclable and biodegradable. For extra protection we use biodegradable packaging chips which are made from potato starch and even dissolve in water. We also use kraft paper tape which is vegan and water activated!