Green & Wild's Beef jerky chews are a 100% natural chew, with a good source of chondroitin and offer a boost to joint health.
A great low-calorie natural snack or treat, suitable for all dogs.
A healthy alternative to bleached and chemically treated rawhides
Green & Wild's believe in truly natural, healthy chews and treats, with no ingredients you can trust; all responsibly and sustainably sourced. No rubbish, no fibs, no compromise!
Made With Love
- A good source of chondroitin
- 100% naturally air dried
- Low fat and high in protein
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- Great for oral health
- Great for joints and arthritic conditions
- A healthy chew for overweight dogs
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A natural teeth cleaner
100% Beef Gullet.
Crude protein 68.9%, Crude fat 6.20%, Humidity 12%.
This is a complementary treat for your dog as part of a healthy, balanced diet. Feed responsibly as a treat or reward, recommended no more than 2 treats a day, depending on the size of your dog.
Suitable for dogs from 4 months.
Always make sure that your dog has plenty of good, clean lovely fresh water.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Not for human consumption.
Re-seal after opening to keep nice and fresh!
All orders are packaged by hand with care, and delivered in a sustainable and plastic free postal box!
Our parcel boxes are made from FSC cardboard which is recyclable and biodegradable. For extra protection we use biodegradable packaging chips which are made from potato starch and even dissolve in water. We also use kraft paper tape which is vegan and water activated!