If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. These tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth.
- Rigid vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as dogs chew.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Crude Protein 1.1%, Crude Fat 2.3% - 4%, Crude Fibre 13.7%, Moisture 12%.
We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
Always have fresh water available for your dog.
As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed.
Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
All orders are packaged by hand with care, and delivered in a sustainable and plastic free postal box!
Our parcel boxes are made from FSC cardboard which is recyclable and biodegradable. For extra protection we use biodegradable packaging chips which are made from potato starch and even dissolve in water. We also use kraft paper tape which is vegan and water activated!